Are you a member yet?
Friends of India welcome you to be a member of an exciting association
• Provides excellent opportunity for networking during association meetings, get-togethers, and festivals. Meet community members to promote your business, to share your career ambitions, check for exciting jobs...and the list goes on.
• Excellent opportunity for your kids to mingle with other kids in the community by being part of Balvikas, and to learn about Indian heritage and culture.
• Discounted tickets for members for all FOICR sponsored events.
• We celebrate seasonal festivals at least twice a year (Fall festival, Spring festival etc.) besides Republic day, Independence day, Summer picnic, and Children’s day.
• Lots of volunteering opportunities to learn, lead, demonstrate your talents, and leadership skills.
• Excellent opportunity to showcase your talent during all FOICR festivals.
• Discounted participation fee and eligibility to take part/conduct various Sports events for Kids, Family and Adults.
Above all, it is priceless to be part of an association that promotes Indian sub-continent heritage in the Cedar Rapids area.
Friends of India - Your home away from home!!